Situated in the East Hertfordshire countryside, with a rolling rural aspect, it is nevertheless only minutes away from major routes such as the M11, A10 and A120 and is only 15 minutes from Stansted Airport. The town of Bishop's Stortford, with its mainline route into London (35 minutes) is less than ten minutes drive away.
Bright & airy, the hall is of modern design (having been built in 2001). There is a bar opening onto the main hall area and the high ceiling makes it ideal for sports such as badminton.
Facilities available at the hall include:
- Beautiful rural location
- Meeting room available for separate hire, with space for 8 people
- Conference Room
- Kitchen with range cooker and microwave
- Bar area (not staffed)
- Meeting room
- Fenced children’s play area
- Toilet facilities
- Licensed for up to 200 people for a public function (300 people, for a private function)
- Ample parking in a beautiful country location
- Disabled Access
Deposit is fully refundable if hall is left clean and there is no damage or cancellation. Rates negotiable for long-term lets. Full terms and conditions with booking application.
- Refundable deposit of £50 taken at time of booking
- £500 damage deposit taken for wedding receptions, adult parties/dances etc.
- Full payment due one month before event.
- Any license requirements are to be obtained by the person booking the hall
- Hall must be empty by 11.30pm and be left in a clean and tidy state